Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 5: Six Things You Wish You'd Never Done

This is a little harder...let me think...

1. I kind of regret those 2 cupcakes I ate for lunch. Except I don't really regret it and I want another one.

2. Three words: home hair color.

3. Okay, a real one. I wish I had chosen a different doctor when I had Brooke. I had to have a c-section and the doctor closed the incision in a way that made it too risky to have Nathan naturally, like I had hoped. I didn't find this out until I switched to my current (amazing!) doctor the week before Nathan was due.

So, I think I will always feel a little like I missed out on that experience. It doesn't take away from my appreciation for what I have, though. God is so good and I am thankful every day for two healthy children. But I would absolutely choose my current doctor if I had a do over.

4. Losing touch with some really good friends over the years.

5. Teenage stuff, like not wearing my retainer like I was supposed to and tanning too much.

6. Okay, I just ate another cupcake and I now regret it.

1 comment:

  1. I think you live very intentionally,considering your options carefully and making good choices. So, you don't have many regrets--that is admirable. More people should live that way! Love you :-)

    ReplyDelete