Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thanksgiving in July

Why wait for Thanksgiving?

Here are some things I'm thankful for right now, at this very moment:

The last cupcake.




A silent baby monitor.




Freshly-cut bangs, piggy tails and peanut butter and jelly for two.





A really good Thursday morning Bible study.
And awesome, wise women to share it with.
And sweet ladies to love on my babies so I can be a part of it.



Soybeans in the backyard.

And these guys.




Just to name a few.

7 comments:

  1. That is awesome! So many wonderful things to be thankful for! Found you on MBC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I too found you through MBC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog!!! Stopping by from MBC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic of Brooke kissing Nathan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love when bloggers take a second to remind us that we need to be grateful for what we have, and appreciate the little things in life. Stopping by from MBC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful things to be grateful for! Found your blog through MBC too!! You are the profile of the day!! I am a Christian stay at home mom too. My children range from 4 to 20 though! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I'm certainly thankful that I stopped by so I could read your lovely post!
    Ditto:
    Found your blog through MBC too!! You are the profile of the day

    ReplyDelete